Why JC daycare centres?
- Instructed by Father God
- Investment in our communities and country
- I have been a working mother all my adult life and understand the challenges of working and having your children well cared for.
- I love children and want them to be safe and loved and not roaming the streets and being potential victims to criminals
- To have a JC daycare centre at every primary school in every area where it is needed
- In showing God’s love to young children, preparing them for a life of caring for their fellow man
- To encourage every child to be the best God has called them to be
- By feeding the children a well balanced diet, strengthening their bodies and brain activities
- To combat disease amongst them
- To minister to the ‘whole’ being of the child, body, soul and spirit, thus ensuring that they become well adjusted, responsible citizens
- To encourage the child to love themselves, thus being able to love others
- To introduce them to the love of God and its far reaching results
- To not only minister to the child, but also be available to help the whole family i.e. teaching life skills, etc.
There is nothing as pleasing as the spontaneous laugh of a happy child and that is what we are aiming for. To have a country filled with happy, laughing, healthy children growing up into contented, happy, responsible adults